Friday, September 02, 2005

Spring Fever

Well yesterday the 1st of September was officially the first day of SPRING. Yahoo.
It was still a bit chilly but the thought of nice warm days to come, cheered us up. Well actually Luke cheered us up. He went bounding through the house yelling its Spring, its Spring. LOL. He was very excited and insisted this morning (2nd) to take his teacher some flowers from the garden, well the only thing blooming already really is our Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, its in full flower and smells gorgeous, but its a bush so we snapped off a small twig for him. Today the weather is much nicer and tomorrow promises to be even better. But just so we dont get too excited Sunday is looking bleak. Typical. Anyway I think we should plant something this weekend as a show of solidarity to the season. Luke will be quite excited about that I think.

3 comments:

Motherhen said...

Oh, I love spring. We are headed towards fall, which always makes me feel a bit depressed.

Beth said...

Oh what a sweet boy!!!!!

Wilson Clan said...

Oh how I love Spring. I love Autumn too and we're about there but then winter comes and I don't like so much.. lol