Monday, September 19, 2005

Stuff


Okay I know its been awhile but there you go. The weather here is getting warmer which is great. Yesterday M took the boys to the beach while I pottered at home, I think I was supposed to rest, but it didnt happen. I did washing, hung it out, tidied up and then did some gardening for which I am paying today. I cleared a bed that has been bugging me for ages, it took me ages which serves me right for leaving it that long, but I did it and today I am rather tired. I am 20wks and 5days today can't believe it and feeling fine. Beanette is getting more active which is very reassuring. I downloaded these pics today and found that M, hadnt taken any of the boys at all, which was rather disappointing. These are basically what he took.
Above is a pic of the boys at the beach, they built a sandcastle for me apparently. At least M remembered to take a photo.


Above a close up of the sandcastle, pebbles, feathers, sponge and all.

Above a pic of our more popular beach, called Hobie Beach with the Shark Rock Pier in the background.

No comments: