Hmm what else happened. Well after they all came back from the beach and I was feeling quite pooped, I ended up having to cut everybody's hair, yep, I realised that we are going to a wedding next Sat the 24th and obviously I needed to get them ship shape, so yesterday was it.
Oh our pool pump motor packed in so that is something we need to get sorted out. Summer is just round the corner and I want that pool ship shape for the holidays. M reckons he is going to try and get it fixed/repaired first before we look at another one. I phoned to find out a new price and they are just under R2000.00 so. At the end of the day if we have to get a new one , then thats what we have to do. Budget account here I come. Never rains but it pours so they say. On Saturday afternoon we took the boys for a milkshake and we had a coffee at the Wimpy. Weather was atrocious, it was really really windy outside and it was impossible to do anything or even have the windows open. So we went to the Shopping Centre to have coffee. It seemed the whole of Port Elizabeth had the same idea as it was really busy.
Tomorrow is Adam's concert. He has a bulldog mask and has to sing. I will take pics so look out for them. Luke's concert is only 27th of October so a little while before that comes around.
My Fetal anatomy scan( the big one as some call it) is on Thursday the 22nd. Looking forward to that as it takes around 45minutes. So should get some really good pics hopefully.
Thats it for today.
1 comment:
LOL about the photos, MEN! Glad you had a good weekend though. Looks gorgeous.
I can't wait to see a belly pic. Good luck with your scan!
Post a Comment