Yes I know that most of you know by now but I thought I would make it sort of official.
We are all very excited. Luke was totally NOT suprised. His very words were "I told you so". It really was a wonderful birthday present to get. Now the hard part, finding a name that we love. Not going to be easy, we like traditional type names, hence the boys names. Martyn has been coming up with some stinkers that I wont even entertain, I am sure he is thinking about exotic dancers when he comes up with them. Oh well in the end we'll agree on something I am sure of that. However we will keep those secret until the actual naming, so dont bother asking LOL.
2 comments:
Awww, c'mon Sam, humour us! Since Luke is so insightful, maybe you should ask him what to name the baby. From the sounds of it, he couldn't do any worse. LOL
Oh c'mon!! You aren't *really* gonna make us wait until the end, are you????? How about Elizabeth? Nice & traditional. ;)
Post a Comment