Well after the dress up party we went home it started getting a bit chilly so we all ended up inside. Supper was served and we ate. Adam as usual was last to finish then all of a sudden jumped from the table and wandered off, we settled into the lounge to relax. Luke was playing with lego on the floor and we PRESUMED Adam was playing in the bedroom. Finally I told Martyn that I thought Adam was a bit quite, he said he is fine he's playing yeah right. So off I go. Anyway I found him in my bedroom eventually with the wardrobe door open (mirror on the inside) busy decorating himself with the facepaint crayons I had used for their Indian look. I had to really try and keep a straight face as bless him he was concentrating so hard and making sure he put each crayon he had finished with back in the pack.
Here is the final result.

Interesting Look I thought.
2 comments:
Awwww bless him. I think he did a great job!
I do declare with that sweater and those tribal markings he's looking rather gaelic.. ;o) What a cutie pie
Post a Comment