Tuesday, August 16, 2005

On Saturday we went to a Knights Kingdom party, Luke and I, Martyn took Adam for an icecream at the beach. He had a helmet and a sword it was cold and didnt really want him prancing around in next to nothing just to look the part.
Party went well until the chair I was sitting in collapsed and before you say anything it wasnt because of me, apparently the chair had recently been repaired and guess what it didnt work. So luckily didnt hurt myself just my pride really in front of everyone, but next day found a massive bruise on the tendon at the back of my knee, its still sore. Anyway Luke enjoyed the party and I have decided that swords (lots of them) and 5year olds(lots of them) shouldn't go together, there were a number of minor incidents involving swords in numerous body parts, Luckily Luke wasnt one of them for a change.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Motherhen said...

Looks like fun. I kwym about swords and 5 y.o's not mixing well. They don't mix well with 7 y.o.'s either. We have a few plastic swords at home, and I often have to give them a vacation in my closet.

Motherhen said...

Oh and that is too bad about the chair falling apart and hurting you! I amd glad it wasn't worse though. I'll bet they felt horrible about the pregnant lady getting hurt at their house.

Wilson Clan said...

Ouch. I'm glad it wasn't too bad but I'm sure you were embarrassed..

and that party looks like wicked fun. Jake would love it