Adams News
Well just thought I would share a few things Adam says which I think are quite cute.
Relating to Cartoons: Tom & Jerry is "Tom & Jerry & the Dog"
Scooby Doo is "Scooby Doo and the Man in the Suit" (we tell him the monsters are men in suits, which they generally are) He loves Scooby Doo.
He doesnt say " I am" he says " I'm mam" I think its cute and makes me laugh every time.
Anyway he has had a bit of a cough recently and I noticed his cheeks were really rosy and it suddenly dawned on me to look in his mouth and sure enough there are the second set of bottom molars trying to break through. No wonder he hasnt wanted to eat much lately. Bless him.
1 comment:
Awww, he sounds like such a cutie. His titles sound much more descriptive.
Post a Comment