Thursday, September 13, 2007

Reflections

13 September

So i am sitting here today feeling like i have a hangover. I don't but I feel terrible. Its like my body hasnt caught up with my head or the other way round. Hannah had me up and down last night eventually I realise its because the cat was trying to get in, so decided that to get some action she would wake my daughter who would then wake me. Well it worked. When I finally realised this i had been up three times. Needless to say the cat got it big time when i let her in. So lack of sleep makes me feel really crappy and i desperately need chocolate right now to get me moving. I know its not the answer, but it will help.
So I see the need today to have some quiet time, chances are its not going to happen.
Anyhoo just realised that its almost a year since I posted here, not good. Life has been busy thats for sure.
HOpefully I am back into it, but give me a chance.

No comments: