I have no idea whats going on but Luke has suddenly just sprouted madly.
He woke me up on Sunday morning and I noticed that his pj's sleeve cuff was almost half way up his arm. Now bearing in mind that they are Age 6 which he is, my word. I then looked carefully at his clothes and he looks like he is wearing Adams clothing and not his own LOL. Thank goodness I havent bought him any school clothing yet in advance, heck. I will probably have to wait till the last minute.
Scary stuff.
The weekend was good I purposly didnt go to the shops, we chilled and it was awesome.
They swam on Sunday when the weather was nice. I cant as I have Hannah to watch, the pool temp is already at 24 deg C which is nice. Hannah is desperate to get moving, she is very adept at pulling herself up now on things, couches, chairs etc. And she can get back down without just falling, she goes down slowly on her haunches which is brilliant. It wont be long I tell you before she is running around. YIKES.
2 comments:
Yes, isn't it scary how suddenly they GROW. Wow, a walking newborn. Nifty. ;)
I can't believe Hannah is getting so big! WOW.
The kids do grow almost overnight don't they! Jordan is starting to sprout too.
Post a Comment