I cant believe actually that we have been back over two weeks now nearly three, seems like forever ago. We had a wonderful time and the kids were very good on the flight. I was complimented by both passengers and airline staff so I was feeling very proud I must say.
We had a lovely time and just wish it hadnt been soo short.
We are back in the grind of life though and the time is just moving along too quickly. Martyn is working away again, which makes life interesting. I get more help on the airlines than I do at home, so right now flying is preferable to being at home LOL.
The children have settle back into school. Luke has had his graduation concert to end Pre-school and they are knuckling down now to complete their curriculum before they end the year on December the 2nd. He did well in the concert, remembered all his lines and song must say I think he is quite the little actor LOL.
Adam is Adam LOL, funny onion he has perked up in the last couple of months and is chatting a lot more which is nice, cause he comes out with some real humdingers LOL.
Hannah is doing great, she has 6 teeth now, is crawling all over the place and has found my tupperware cupboard in which she takes great delight. She is also pulling herself up on things and starting to move along tentatively. She is a cutie pie and gives us funny toothy smiles when she is happy and sees you which is almost all the time.
Here are some pics


Abigail, Adam, Luke and Rachel
Luke and Adam with their Great Nanna
Luke and Adam being silly in their Nanna's Kitchen
5 comments:
lovely smiley happy pictures, the holiday went too quickly wish you were still here
MOM xx
It looks like such a wonderful time. I know how you feel in many ways and we're all alone here too and it's so sad how long it goes before we see family and how fast it goes by when we do.
The kids are such hams. I can't believe Hannah is that big already. Wow, time does really go by fast. I keep wondering how it can be the end of October already. Ugh. I love the pictures Sam, glad to see you back.
I'm so glad to see you back too! The kids are beautiful and growing up too fast! I'm so glad they had a nice visit with your family.
awww the pics are great! Looks like you all had fun.
I'm so glad you had such a nice time on your trip. Too bad it always seems so short eh?
Post a Comment