Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday again geez where does the time go

Well I cannot believe that its Friday again, the days and weeks are just flying by and its freaking me out. So much to do, so little time. My kids are already talking about Christmas and presents. Spring is definitely here, although the mornings are still crisp but the days are warmer and its evident by the way people are dressing. Got a busy weekend, I am hosting a table at Adam's schools annual Ladies Spring Tea. Should be fun, but its a lot of work, thankfully a good friend is helping me out with the prep. Its a great excuse though to get together with friends that I dont see often and have a good natter.
Hannah is babbling away now ten to the dozen, chatter chatter chatter. Not all the words are comprehensible though mainly the ones at the beginning and the end LOL.
So a busy weekend but I hope it doesn't fly past too quickly either.
Have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so funny to read that it's springtime and you guys are thinking about Christmas! I suppose it's like being in Florida at Xmastime too...*L*

Can't believe how big Hannah is!