Ugh tonight I get home and get the three kids in the car and whizz off to the petrol station (gas station) to fill up. Thought about putting supper on before I left but decided against it. Thank goodness.
Get to the pump, fill up, try start the car. NOTHING NADA not even a little growl comes from the engine, its like an Alien ship came down and zapped my car. Wonderful.
So we get my jumper cables out and hook this dude in a bakkie to help start the car. NOPE not having it. So we push it out the way,try phone Martyn, not answering,so I phone Renault. They will send someone out, I dont really have a choice I know its going to cost me, but what do I do, three kids in car, no shoes on (them) cold outside, could walk it but still have my briefcase to carry and Hannah and I cant put the window up. Anyway they send someone, finally Martyn ends his meeting and answers. He arrives 5 minutes after the Technician. He reckons its battery. So he replaces it, car only starts on the second turn so we'll see tomorrow. So my good deed to save time in the morning put me out an hour and half at crucial supper and bedtime.Oy Vey.
No comments:
Post a Comment