Its been getting colder last couple of weeks but this week has really been cold so far. I watch TV with a blanket over my legs and I am still cold. Boys have been going off to school wrapped up like little eskimos. Its not so bad in the day when the sun shines but that wind is icy, man its cold. Winter woolies are out and are being used in full force. Its really difficult getting up in the morning now. The boys especially dont want to get up. Luke asked me the other day to wake him up at 7 rather. I said thats too late then I couldnt take him to school. So he says "Thats okay I know where the school is I can walk there" Yeah right. The cold makes you tired too. Wouldnt be so bad if our buildings were set up for it but they arent there is a huge draft coming in the window in my office and the windows at home.
So soon its Adams birthday and I have no clue what to do for him. I was thinking of having some of his classmates over for his party on Saturday 18th and then whoever wants to can pop round on the Sunday. Thing is if I dont do that then all the other kids we know are soo much older than him and he usually ends up in tears, mainly cause he doesnt understand their games or they dont want him to play with them. Which I dont think would be fair on his birthday.
Anyway just throwing stuff out here really. I can't believe he will be three finally LOL. In lots of ways he has always just seemed older than he is and because of that, I have in my mind he is three already LOL. Silly isnt it.
Going to do some work now. Chow.
3 comments:
Hmm I have decided to invite the kiddies from his class only on the Sat and his cousins can come round on the Sunday his actual birthday for Lunch then birthday cake. I asked him and he was quite excited about some of the kiddies. So I have booked it and thats that.
Sorry you are feeling cold. I totally kwym about it being difficult to get up in the morning when it is cold. Why don't they build houses for your winters? 3 is such a cute age. That sounds like a good plan to have his school friends over for a little party on the Saturday. At that age they are so excited about parties, I'm sure he'll be thrilled.
Adri, because initially SA was such a hot climate they build it for that, very open plan and no central heating etc. Over the years our winters have definitely become colder and houses are still standing.
Post a Comment