Lol I know that sounds weird but he is starting to get things like quirky adverts, jokes etc. Its really funny to watch him react to stuff now LOL. I wont tell you all what part of the Scooby Doo move is his favourite, just let me say its a competition between Shaggy and Scooby and it involves breaking wind. LOL. I was almost dying with laughter on the weekend watching him trying to emulate the two.
Luke is also saving up, yep he is saving for a trip to England, bless him.
He asks me constantly when we are going and I keep saying well we havent got enough money. So he says, but I have money. Poor thing its like the stuff in his money box. Bless.
Anyway so I ask him so what do you want to go to England for. Well I asked for it.
"So I can go see , Nanna Pat, Uncle Bill, Grandad, Ouma Jenny, Patrick , Angela, Grandma, Uncle Dave, Aunty Jo, Abigail and Rachel." I know I shouldnt have asked. It only hit me then that most of our family live overseas, and he didnt mention Adrian or Emma either, heck, and that made me really sad. The boys miss you all very much. So do we. Then it hit me that if we did come for a holiday it would have to be at least 6 weeks long to enable us to stay with everyone. LOL. What a mission. At least a week with everyone and a couple of days inbetween to travel and see some sights. Not going to happen soon thats for sure. So I still play the lottery faithfully and believe one day my ship will come in, but right now I dont think its even been built yet!
2 comments:
awwwww, bless his heart!!! What a sweetie. Jake loved that movie for awhile too. Not it's tarzan & every superhero movie there is. Oh and he likes sharkstale..and the part with the hotdogs are his favorite..he goes around with corndogs saying "i'm a weiner" lol
So sad about your fam hon..is there any way you could relocate? How hard would it be to find a job there? And I guess, how attached are you to your current home & way of life there?
(((((((Hugs)))))))
It is so much fun witnessing them developing their own sense of humour. Enjoy.
Poor boy missing his relatives. I hope that you do win the lottery so you can take him there.
Post a Comment