Well it was a really wet and windy weekend and the boys watched TV generally. We actually had hail on Friday night and Saturday morning which is unusual for us. So it was log fires, winter woolies and lots of warm yummy food and drink. This is a pic we took while I was on the phone to My Mom. (ps thanks for the comments). He looked soo utterly dejected and sad sitting there. But he was actually engrossed in a TV programme LOL. I think it was Scooby Doo. They love that.

This one is him realising we are taking the photo, yes he was that enthralled by Scooby Doo.
2 comments:
my goodnits..what kind of hat is that? LOL
My kids get like that too...they don't even know you're in the room sometimes.
What a cutie you got there.
What a cute frog! I remember that engrossed look.
Post a Comment