Well thats it my Dad has flown the coop so to speak. He, Jenny and Angela left for the UK on 10th May 2005. I actually can't believe it. Luke was rather upset after we left the airport I think it only hit him then. This is a photo we took in the garden half an hour before leaving for the airport. It was emotional so to speak. Life seems dismal right now, but I know it will get better and hopefully if my luck is in, we might get to make a trip over there Summer next year. Well I can hope can't I.

1 comment:
Aww, I love it! That is a good pic, we really dont' have any of all of us and family that are decent. So glad he got to come out. I'm thinking of ya hon, and hoping you can go see him yourself.
If I ever win the lottery I'm sending all of us on trips!!!
Post a Comment