Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Mime

We have a place at the beachfront called the Boardwalk, like an open air mall with games, movies, restaurants etc.   It has  a big man made lake in the middle and we go occassionally to have a walk round and let the kids have a ride.   Well recently there have been a couple of mimes.   Luke and Adam love them and love throwing in our small change to get them to move.    So anyhow.  We come home after an outing there and Luke gets a bowl out and puts some change in it then gives us all a few coins and tells us to throw them in.    It was hilarious and he was doing really well.  Of course Adam thought it was extremely funny and just kept laughing and throwing more coins in.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

lol a little entrepeneaur sp? (I know I chopped that word badly)

We never see those here but I remember them from downtown san diego..and the street musicians too.