Wednesday, June 29, 2005

BowersNews

BowersNews
Well I am 9wks exactly today, its unbelievable really LOL. Feeling great all in all although a little pendantic about untidyness more than normal, so I figure yep thats those hormones going wild in there.
The boys are both doing well. In holiday care at the moment. But I am taking leave the 11 to the 15th so as to at least give them a break before classes start proper again on the 18th of July. To tell you the truth, I need the break just as bad as they do.
I have sent all you guys the relevant website for Adams birthday photos.
I will post some more tomorrow when I get that photobucket thing sorted out LOL.

1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

I don't think I got a link for pics.. booo hoooo

I can't believe you're 10 weeks already! wow

Are you going to find out or do you want to be suprised?

And where are belly pics? LOL