Monday, July 31, 2006

Its been awhile....


Yep I know, sorry guys, just dont seem to get the time anymore.
My beautiful Hannah is 6months old today, I cannot believe how time has flown and it really just isnt fair. She is doing so well, has two bottom front teeth. She can sit, with just the odd topple which is brilliant. She loves her brothers to bits and just lights up when they come and talk to her. Even Adam has now warmed to her and spends a lot of time talking and smiling hence why she has a cold. For some reason Adam has colds continuously and it drives me barmy. Well Hannah has picked one up from him now and bless her didnt sleep much last night because of it. Stuffy nose and all. She goes for her six month checkup on Friday so will check with Ped if it hasnt cleared by then. I need to take some photos of her today. My life is not my own at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a beaut! I want to see full body shots though..

Love the words you use...barmy? *L*