
Well with all the hype about the new "Pirates of the Carribean" movie coming out/or out. Some of the moms at the school are having pirate parties for the kids. Luke has been invited to two such parties and they have had to dress up. The first one was at the weekend and Adam was invited along. Got them all dressed up and they loved every minute of it. Will post this photo tomorrow as well. I am painful arnt I. I must say they looked the part and they are looking forward to dressing up for the next one. They havent seen either movie and probably wont either till they are old enough. No go and walk the plank I say........
2 comments:
Oh, Jack loves both the Pirate movies, they're not that bad, watch them first. Max is having a Pirates of the Caribbean party this year too, I ordered his Captain Jack hat from England and I just got him a skull and crossbones tshirt. Should be fun!
The boys are adorable, good job!
They are soo cute. Jake has that blue shirt. We haven't see nthe movie yet. We haven't done much lately, but a party sounds fun.
Glad they had such a good time. What great memories for them.
Post a Comment