
Hi all. Well we received a lovely gift from a friend near Chicago yesterday.
Linda thank you so much for the lovely stuff. We are thrilled, you spoilt Hannah and the boys and its much appreciated. Pic above of all the goodies.
Hannah is now 4 and a half weeks old, can you believe it.
In the photo attached she is wearing an outfit that Beth sent her 0-3 months and yes she fills it out LOL. Nothing wrong with Hannahs feeding I can tell just by that.
We have had some cold days lately which is freaky at this time of the year so she is getting to wear some stuff. What I am going to do is all the outfits she has I will take a photo of and then post so you can all see just how cute she is in the stuff you bought her.
Will try and update more often.

3 comments:
She's adorable Sam!
I agree, she is adorable! And she looks well-fed too! Good job mom!
I want MORE pictures of her sweet face. Girl, it has been MONTHS.. come on now.. lol
Post a Comment