Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Fabulous Friends

I have a group of ladies, I have never had the pleasure of meeting although we chat online via email daily. We have been doing this for oh well since before our 5year olds were born.
They are a great bunch of ladies, they all have their special qualities and talents. One such lady is Kathy who is a dab hand at sewing and her speciality is Quilting which she loves. Anyhow I went to the post box and there was a parcel from Kathy. Inside was the cutest quilt. I loved it immediately and so did the boys and I am positive that baby girl will too. She was also very sweet and included two small presents for the boys. Pirate Lego and new Face Cloths, small crayons and paint. Thank you so much Kathy, you are soo sweet. Here are some pics showing off the quilt and the boys new wash cloths.



6 comments:

Motherhen said...

It's adorable! Kathy ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!!! I love it! I'm glad it all arrived before Christmas.... I know how the slow boat arrives from the US.... as does ours to there, lol. She must've posted before the Christmas rush :)

Sam said...

Doesnt she just.

Wilson Clan said...

perfect.. so beautiful. I keep saying I should have another baby just to own a kathyd quilt.. LOL

The boys are too cute.. the washcloths are a hit!

Beth said...

OMG, I never replied....bad girl, Bethie. ROFL, I've had that same thought, Mellie.....

Totally adorable!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Kathy is up to it again! It is just lovely. Isn't chenille the best?