Hi there, so here is Luke and Adam and me in the background leaving the house to take the kiddies to first day of school. They were really pleased as punch. Luke was glad to be going back and Adam was glad of the new adventure. Thankfully Adam has settled in really well and is enjoying it. Luke has also settled quite nicely into his new class and is happy. Thats all I ask is that they are happy to go and happy at school. 
4 comments:
Aww, they look excited and just a little bit nervous. Very cute. WOW, look at all the hair on Adam now. I'm glad they are doing so well with it.
Awww, so adorable. I'm glad they love school, that makes it so much easier on you. I love your profle pic, very cute.
Did you use photobucket again? What % do you shrink them too, I still can't get it to work right..LOL
Awww! I'm so glad they're happy! Love your pink pants, too. :)
I love it, they look so happy!!!!
Post a Comment