Luke and Grandad swimming
This is a pic of My Dad and Luke having a swim. He loves swimming and he wears a blow up lifejacket and with it own he is fine. I tried him without it and he just sinks. He panicked so for now he will wear that. Obviously he will always have an adult alongside. This was at the start of our Holiday. Its sad to think that my Dad will be moving overseas soon. They have since moved out of this house and are renting before they leave the country.
3 comments:
Fabulous pic, I'm sorry he's moving so far away...it's very difficult being away from your parents but for me it has been harder not having grandparents close by for my kids.
Keep posting more! I'm so glad to see you've updated and with a picture no less! YAY!
Fab pic! I think Luke looks a lot like his grandad. It is very sad that they have to move. (hugs) And thanks for the update w/pic!!!! :)
YAY Luke! Campbell still sinks a bit when he swims too, and he's been taking lessons, but so far underwater swimming is his thing. That is a great picture of what will be one of those memories that Luke has of Grandpa. I'm sorry he's moving, that really does suck!
Post a Comment