
This will be my, maybe not so daily log of whats happening in our family (How true is that then)
Monday, February 07, 2005
Adams first Pony Ride
We went to a friends birthday party on the 29th of Jan and included in the party pack was a pony ride ticket. I wasnt too sure if Adam would get on the pony. Luke has done it before at a previous party. So it would be Adam's first time. He waited patiently in the queue with Luke holding hands LOL. So cute to watch. Then Luke said, Mom I think Adam better come on with me. So I said well thats nice my boy. Lets see if he will get on ,on his own first. So anyway up he went. I told him to hold on tightly and he loved it. Precious. I have a pic of Luke too so will post that in a bit.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww, so cute. I that reminds me of a picture I have when I was younger then Adam. Iturned one and was on a pony for pictures. You don't need bravery at a year old though.. LOL
Awww, that's great. He looks so relaxed and confident in the saddle.
Post a Comment