Saturday was cold and wet so we stayed at home it was relaxing, I did do stuff, but I cant for the life of me remember what LOL. Sunday we popped to shop for a few groceries and then I made lunch and put some of Hannahs things away and got her new sleepers out. I didnt think they would fit as well as they do, obviously her others were way to small and I was just in denial. I also popped in at Naartjie a baby/kiddie clothing shop/boutique and bought some winter stuff on sale for Hannah. Its still cold here right through to November so even though she has a good wardrobe for 6-12 months its mostly summery stuff. She does have more than enough though as I have been given so much too from other moms, whose princesses have outgrown their things. I cleaned the pool a bit. Just put a salt chlorinater and new pump in. Then took some photos of Hannah. Martyn is still away and it sucks.
4 comments:
Awww she's getting so big! What a cute smile :) Yay on getting the pool ready, I'm so jealous. I tell you what though, as the kids get older you'll have all these kids friends' coming over on the weekends just to swim in your pool, lol.
When's hubby home?
Oh what a drag Martyn was away for your birthday. I don't believe how big Hannah is already. Time flies way too fast. She looks just like you!
Wow, I can't believe how bit that precious baby girl is getting! Summer's just around the corner for you, I'm so jealous! Try not to be too jealous of us in the Northern Hemisphere, we have bitterly cold wind and lots of wet, slippery snow to look forward. YAY. LOL
How come and I checked and checked and never saw anything new and now I see I missed stuff.. lol
I'm sorry he was away for your birthday. Hannah is a gerber baby. I love all your fun words btw.. lol
How is it that I never knew you had a pool? Sheesh, have I been sleeping under a rock?
Post a Comment