Well this weekend is going to be a busy one again.
Tonight we have Uncle Jumbos Christmas Party. Its a charity event run by the Round Table. You take your kids along. There are fairies, Noddy, Big Ears, Mr Plod, clowns, singing activities and then Father Christmas makes an appearance with a big sack of presents. Each child gets a present (you have to buy it label it and hand it in at the start) Its all for a good cause, goes for under priviledged children and the grown ups generally take a picnic along. Some hot coffee, munchies and its a good fun filled evening. So thats tonight. I will take pics and put them up as soon as I can.
Tomorrow, I am having a friend around for a bbq, we keep trying to get together and somehow something always comes along where one of us has to cancel. Lets hope we actually do this LOL. I also need to do some Christmas shopping still. Then Sunday I am going to have a nice relaxing day for a change. I can't wait.
Anyway thats what we are up to. HOpe everyone has a nice weekend too.
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment