Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Update

Hi everyone, well havent posted here in a bit. No noteworthy news really.
I finish work today for the holidays and believe me it hasnt come a minute too soon.
We have taken photos recently but havent got them on this pc yet. But I will endeavour to do so before Christmas. We are going away and to be honest not sure if I will have an internet connection available where we are going , but I promise to update if I can.
Boys are fine and are counting the sleeps to Christmas already.
Adam looks a sight because he got bumped by Luke in a race to the bathroom and he banged his nose on the wall. Luckily it didnt split but he has such a bruise, it looks like he has gone ten rounds with Ali.
I am hoping it will fade before Christmas photos start being taken.
We are busy potty training Adam at the moment and its quite cute. But the number two is going to take quite a while. He seems to have the number one waxed.
Thankfully all my christmas presents are shopped for and wrapped and now its just a matter of packing the car etc etc.
HOpe you all have a wonderful festive season.

1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

I'm looking foward to those pics!!! GL with the potty training as well..man can that be hard.