Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Random Stuff

I have realised that as much as I am old school and love things like knitting and embroidery, I am also a super techno gadget girl LOL.

Since my last post I have finished the Cardigan for Hannah and have picked up my Christmas Cross Stitch again, Yay. I am currently on the third picture out of 12. Hmm a long way to go but its lovely and will be fabulous when its done. Twelve days of Christmas will be the finished product and yes its 1 month and 4 weeks till Christmas day so hopefully that will give me enough time to finish.

I also Poken, yes you read right Poken, the networking tool of those in the know. Its fabulous and allows me to have both my details for the BWA and for my Miglio Jewellery business which is great. I also Facebook and Blog. Its the way of the future.

So if someone comes up to you and asks "Do you Poken?" Try to be cool and don't punch their lights out.

2 comments:

biffess said...

I think you definitely take after me. I love to do the sewing, knitting stuff as well and I'm a true techno phob. My latest purchase is a audio cassette converter (to mp3 or pc). Love you mom xxx

Bartletts Abroad said...

Going to be fun reading your blog.....BTW WHERE do you find time do do everything....Impressive :)I have started 2 blogs....and that's where they ended...LOL
Blessings
L
xx