Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life is interesting right now.

I find myself in a continuous battle with my ears at the moment. Most times I can hardly hear what anyone is saying and as I keep saying pardon, I can picture myself holding a ear Horn or whatever they are called and I just want to burst into laughter. Obviously it isn't funny to the person talking to me and I am either constantly trying to keep a freakishly straight face or apologising. It makes for interesting days right now.
Working by oneself is quite an interesting phenomenon. When you start to breathe funny because thats all you can hear. Its definitely time to turn on the radio, which I constantly forget to do. People are asking me if I am lonely all the time. I say no just some times, but I quite like the sound of my breathing so its actually okay.

1 comment:

Sue G said...

Hi Sam - Hope you are breathing a little better!
Sometimes your own company is the best and I am absolutely sure that you will NEVER EVER be lonely! glad to see that you are blogging again :)