Well yes I am finally through the first trimester. YAY. 13 wks tomorrow. No more nausea, still feeling a bit tired but thats to be expected I suppose. A lot better than a couple of weeks ago thats for sure. I took the boys shopping on Saturday as M was painting our bedroom. Purdy-Ivory is the colour. Much better than white. Anyhow, I say to Luke , lets buy something for the baby. So we head off to the baby clothes section and would you believe he headed straight for all the pink stuff. I had a hard time convincing him that we need to go neutral as we dont know if we are having a boy or a girl yet LOL. So he turns and says, No we do its a baby sister. I finally got him round by saying how cute this nuetral outfit was with sheep on LOL. I hope he is right otherwise we are going to have a very disappointed 5 year old on our hands.
Adam is having some teeth filled today under sedation as he wont get into the dentist chair willingly. This is going to be so much fun I just know it. Wish us all luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment